Posts Tagged Seo outsourcing companies
Everyone who’s every worked in an office understands the dangers that social media can present. If you aren’t careful, you’ll wind up spending more time socializing than actually doing your work. That’s why so many companies have policies against using it at all while on the clock (with the possible exception of when you’re on break). However, there’s a problem with this: it cuts down on the level of social media interaction that your company can have with your client base.
Don’t misunderstand me. There are things that experts can do for your company that you’d only be able to stumble through at best. But, there are also things that your employees can do that simply can’t be achieved through any outside influence. You need both in order to get the full spectrum of what’s possible. Otherwise, you’re always going to be missing out on something or other.
So we find ourselves back to addressing the pitfall that’s been present since the beginning. How do you allow your employees to use social media at work without accidentally giving them a way out of work whether they use it intentionally or not? The answer is surprisingly simple: You set limits on what will be done during business hours. When you do that, they can take quick breaks with their friends (if they happen to be on at the same time), and they can actually help with social outreach to your client base.
For one thing, you can require that some of their time online be spent on your company’s social media sites. Any number of specific methods could be used but the point is that, while your employees are on any SM site while on the clock, your company is on that site. As long as it doesn’t become a new source of stress for your people, that’s a valuable resource that you shouldn’t dismiss. Simply setting reasonable limits on what will be done while at the office will take something that was potentially a serious pitfall and turn it into an asset for the company.
- Apple (1)
- Content (15)
- Current Events (36)
- Developments In Technlology (3)
- Facebook (12)
- Google (17)
- Internet (36)
- Internet Safety (12)
- Outsource social media management (2)
- Outsource social media seo (2)
- Outsourcing social media seo (2)
- Real Time Search (5)
- ROI (5)
- SEO (15)
- Seo outsourcing companies (2)
- Site Maintenance (3)
- Smart phones (9)
- Social Media (26)
- Spam (7)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Virtual Market (3)
- White Hat (8)
- Writing (7)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- outsource.techndu.com Is it Time for a New Definition of SEO shar.es/zewYo via @sharethis 4 years ago
- outsource.techndu.com What Defines a “GOOD” link ? shar.es/A5xUj via @sharethis 4 years ago
- outsource.techndu.com SEO and Link Building Through Engagement shar.es/w5Kv3 via @sharethis 4 years ago
- outsource.techndu.com The Future of Link Building and SEO After Penguin shar.es/wfTiJ via @sharethis 4 years ago
- outsource.techndu.com Social Media/SEO Outsourcing For Fun and Profits shar.es/lKOsj via @sharethis 5 years ago